Saturday, December 18, 2004 :::

"oh and by the way..."
 

so we went to see Flight of the Phoenix, and when we got there I noticed one of adrian's tires was going flat - I could hear the hissing.
Now I thought about telling adrian, but I didn't. I was sure it'd just ruin the movie for him, and he'd either sit there stewing for 2 hours, or he'd skip out on the movie to fix the tire.
plus, he was already kinda peeved since he'd lost the paper that he wrote the confirmation number (for his niece's ticket) on...
So like I said, I didn't tell him. it's only a flat tire, ya know?
And during the whole movie I was trying so hard to not forget to tell adrian about his tire as soon as the movie got out.
but you know how I can be... I forgot.
I didn't remember 'till we were ~ 15 seconds from his truck.
My big intro to the um... telling him he had a flat tire was... "oh and by the way...."
it was pretty funny ya'll.

Um... and now I'm watching Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys.
it's ridiculous.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:40 PM :::