Friday, December 17, 2004 :::

the orgasmic popcorn and foreplay pickle
 

the guys are being so mean to me today.
the jesus fan's being a real dick!
erm... I had put in turd, but milkdud went ahead and replaced "turd" w/ "dick."

um... the point of this post...
Milkdud is saying that he never called me a bitch, 'cause that's just mean.
Apparently he called me a jackass... or something.

and now he's sitting here playing chase w/ the mouse... it's like... one of my favorite things to do...
to watch him do, rather.
it's really amusing.
or maybe I'm just easily amused?
probably both.

Oh! I just remembered!
Parrot Boy came back here a few days ago and Milkdud had done something...
and parrot boy came out with this little story:

My name is Jordan and I live in a box.
My box is round.
My favorite color is clear.
One day I painted my box.
And then I lost it.


it was really funny.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:38 PM :::