Tuesday, December 28, 2004 :::

"some times I do what I want to do...
 

... the rest of the time, I do what I have to."

that's my favorite line from gladiator.
I like this movie a lot, and I just now realized where else I've seen this chick.
Not only is she in my favorite move (soldier) she's also in one of my other favorite movies (the hunted). I've also seen mission to mars, but I don't recall her being in it.
so yeah... I guess I should have recognized her sooner.

I saw david at walmart earlier. I freaked out. again.
*sigh*
I always freak out when I see him... I could feel my heart beating and I could hear my blood pumping...
I do wish I'd just come to terms with it.
At least I was still able to pick up my ketchup.

I wanna play world of warcraft.
I think it'd be fun.
I'm aiming to stay home loads more when doke moves in... it'd be great to have a game to play.

I was meaning to take a picture of the sword... I don't know if I'm going to. I think I'll take it in the morning when the sun's out and it's not so dark/dreary in here.
I've also got to go by the office in the morning.
I want my mail!

::: posted by tinafish at 2:04 AM :::