Wednesday, December 08, 2004 :::

you didn't think I'd come back...
 

... you didn't think I'd show up with my army... and this ammunition on my back...

I was watching previews for Elektra... I plan on seeing it, and I'm almost looking forward to it. I mean... it can't ~possibly~ be as bad as daredevil.
well... I hope not, anyway.

I just finished watching Reservoir Dogs... Dan & I were watching it, but he went to bed a ways into the film, so I finished it up by myself.
It was over... abruptly.
And I've gone and forgotten why lus wanted me to see it... guess I'll hafta remember to ask him.

Adrian, Dan, and I have all bought our tickets for blade 3 tomorrow @ 2240.
I'm pretty stoked about it.
I just hope it's not a disappointment.
And I do hope I don't get into one of those moods where I hate everything.

I'm sure you've come to the same conclusion as I have - I'm not gonna be able to afford school in the spring.
I do have a plan, though.
I'm going to go back to frequenting coffeeshops... Godwilling at the times David won't be there... erm... what was I saying?
Ah yes... I'm going to consume large amts of coffee and probably smoke consistently if not heavily.
And I'm going to read a lot.
I hope to get myself straightened up inside... not completely - not yet, anyway... but enough to sit down and have a proper meditation.
Which more likely than not will lead me back to conditioning. Hopefully, anyway.
I've thought about dragging those shorts and shirt out of my bin and tacking them to the wall... just to remind me that I haven't always looked like this...
.oO(as if looking in a mirror isn't enough)
and possibly to motivate me to get back in shape.
but then I remember - round ~is~ a shape!

it still surprises me how self conscious I am... even when it's just me.
then again, I have always been my most unforgiving judge.
but my mother ~is~ a close second.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:32 AM :::