Thursday, January 27, 2005 :::

bumper office chairs
 

mlikdud's rolling around bumping us w/ his chair.
I bumped back and he went off balance.
then teh chach seized the opportunity and bumped him too.
and that sent milkdud spewing out of the chair and onto the floor.
ok so maybe not spewing, but he certainly did get knocked over.

chris & I went to pour house for a while... took a couple of shots in honor of tim's bday.
he left a few mins after lus showed up, and then rj got there a few mins after that.
at closing we went to ihop. I drove.
now um... this is bad.
when we tried to leave we found out the battery on my alarm box died.
so I called doke - luckily he was still awake.
he took the guys back to pour house and then took me to walmart for a battery.
I also picked up a couple of books - 2 more from the Worlds of Star Trek series.
*stoked*
methinks I'm gonna spend tonight reading.

This morning lus came by so we could track down a chocolate pecan pie for tim.
he made a few calls and finally found one at this bakery here in town.
We went to China Star for lunch... then we headed to an auto shop for a part for lus's stearing wheel. on our way there we saw aj... tracked him down to say hi.
then.... to that shop. then to the bakery.
then back to my apt to bullshit... when I got an email from itunes about Man� releasing a new album... so I bought it!

then I left for work.
and proceeded to spend about half an hour in traffic.
weird.

and now I'm here.
yay!

::: posted by tinafish at 5:51 PM :::