Tuesday, January 04, 2005 :::

hail!
 

it's been raining ~really~ hard for about half an hour...
and now there's hail!
the jesus fan reached outside & grabbed some hail for me to hold!
!!!

oh and funny story:
roger just reminded me about this story - roger & I went to my floor's christmas party... and my awesome friend clifford was there... and cliff made some sort of racist joke or remark... and roger & I both got up to go to the bathroom... when we got back cliff apologized and offered his being gay as proof that he's not racist or anything...
and I'm telling this to doke over the phone...
and tim's gone and gotten himself stuck to his chair. I'm sitting here laughing about tim being unable to extract his shoelace from the chair's wheel... and trying to tell this story to doke.
and...
I accidently say "tim's gay" instead of "cliff's gay."
tim's kinda shrieks and goes off saying things like, "I had no idea." and other stuff.
and I'm laughing even harder now... and still trying to explain to doke about the story...

and tim's still saying, "I was so scared."

*rolling eyes*
I love working here, though.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:37 PM :::