Monday, January 17, 2005 :::

hey, I'd do it for you
 

So I'm still working on the layout...
if you notice any links that aren't working properly or anything else that's wigging out, lemme know, k?

and thanks for the screenshots!
my last template was just awful in anything but safari @ 1024x768.
From what I can tell this one looks good in both ie & firefox @ 1280x1024 and in ie @ 1600x1200.
if anyone else is willing to send me shots I'd sure appreciate it.
thanks again, ya'll!

I'm still unsure about what to put there up top... I got rid of my blog title & description there...
no one ever noticed the description in the old layout anyway...
guess that'll do for now... till I can figure out what to put up there.

and I still haven't decided if I should bring the tagboard back or not.
guess we'll see.

hm.
about time to be heading to bed, dontcha think?

::: posted by tinafish at 8:32 AM :::