Saturday, January 22, 2005 :::

methinks I'm an alcoholic
 

ok so like... the other night that lus & rj came over we finished all my jagermeister (sp?) - they were taking shots of it.
And now I have 3 cans of red bull left over...
since I'm absurdly sleepy this morning (yep, I'm working on a saturday again), so I thought I'd be cool and drink the gross tasting red bull.
which is not cool - since I'm actually more of an AMP grrl, myself.
So anyway... I pop open the lid and take a drink... and omg it's disgusting.
methinks it's the jager part of a jagerbomb that I like so much.

*cringing*

which also reminds me...
a few days ago, maybe a week or so ago... I bought a can of coke from the vending machine...
and when I started drinking it I was like, .oO(this tastes weird)
it took me a while to realize I thought it tasted weird 'cause there was no liquor in it - just coke.

*shaking head*
so I think it's time I lay off the bottle for a bit, eh?

::: posted by tinafish at 10:02 AM :::