Monday, January 10, 2005 :::

"not both of us were lucky enough to get to keep our significant others..."
 

you know... I can handle nightmares. They scare the shit outta me and I wake up in a cold sweat... but I can handle them.
what I can't handle... the nights I dream about the good times.

doke came into my room this morning to wake me up...
the way he sat on my bed and whispered my name... softly at first then louder as I continued to sleep.
david used to do that. he'd come up and sit on the bed and kinda whisper at me 'till I woke up.

seems I've pushed adrian too hard.
he's awful proud.

it's been really busy tonight... and my shoulder is hurting a lot.
and I'm kinda in the mood for scotch.

I've got $13 in my pocket. I don't think I can get very far on that.
guess we'll see.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:05 PM :::