Wednesday, January 19, 2005 :::

oh it hurts! it hurts!
 

We jacked around the apt 'till 1100 watching I Love the 90s...
then we headed over to cricket's for beer & lunch.

then to the bike shop.
I'm sure I've mentioned this... but... I love fresh-out-of-the-package socks. After I've worn a pair of socks 5 or 6 times, I throw them away.
I get teased about having some sort of sock fetish.
We went to the bike shop... and Lus proceeded to spend $50 on 5 pairs of socks. Apparently he buys socks all the time... but not regular cotton socks, oh no.
He buys biking socks... made from I dunno what, but they're a bit pricey a pair.
So now I don't feel so bad about my issues w/ over-worn socks.

Then we stopped by best buy... I nearly ran out w/ world of warcraft, xmen legacy, punisher, and mk:deception.
I'd asked lus to not let me buy anything... and he didn't.
I'm glad, too.
I really want a digital camera, or an external drive.
Guess we'll see how long I can try to save money.

Speaking of saving money... I'm trying to quit drinking so much. I spent ~ $200 on liquor/beer last month, and that's not even counting the drinks I have at bars.
I'm trying hard to be responsible and not continue spending all my money on alcohol, but no telling, really.

So anyway... then we went to the mall.
We stopped by compusa to look at macs (lus uses a mac too!) and ipods.
Then we went to the arcade and spent about an hour playing tekken 5.
I got about $17 in change to play, plus Lus got ~ $5... I think I spent $1.50... which is awesome! 'cause now I have laundry money!

Then we rushe home...
doke called in...
watched a very small bit of Triumph before I had to come to work.

and now I'm here.
great fun!
I only slept ~ 2 hours... and I'll be here 'till closing...
then lus, RJ, and I are going out tonight.
supposedly, anyway.
*yawn*
dunno if I'll make it.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:42 PM :::