Friday, January 07, 2005 :::

that chevy 4x4 says it all, sitting in my place...
 

so I watched donnie darko for the first time last night.
it wasn't what I was expecting... for one, that bunny looked ridiculous.

we got a note on the door today saying to vacate by tomorrow.
we've not signed the lease yet or paid rent...
I sure hope it all gets worked out.

I watched 50 first dates last night... I love that penguin.

My shoulder still kinda hurts. I was half-assedly trying to get ahold of some vicodin... but it didn't happen.

I had a dream about david's mom.
apparently in my dream he and I had worked things out... but she was unwilling to forgive me.
it was horrible.
I dunno what sparked that one. I thought about him a lot night before last, but last night I stayed sober and just watched a couple of movies.
maybe that's why?

*sigh*
I dunno.
can't find solace, not even in my dreams.

"are you suicidal?"
"only in the morning."

::: posted by tinafish at 1:21 PM :::