Sunday, January 09, 2005 :::

victims... aren't we all?
 

I watched The Boondock Saints with adrian earlier. it was great. I like... wanna buy it now.
and is it just me, or does it have that kid from ET?

now I'm watching the 5th element... I wanna buy the soundtrack. I just love how that blue chick w/ the "hair" sings. and she looks really awesome too.
I'm also watching something on the science channel... about crabs... it's pretty cool.
erm... I just watched a guy crab shag a grrl crab while her new shell hasn't hardened yet.
I'm pretty glad I'm not a crab, eh?

so I'm wide awake...
I took a couple of darvocet earlier for my shoulder, and it was heavenly. I slept a bit when I got home... first time in the last week that my shoulder wasn't hurting me.
I took a bit of a snooze here on the couch while I was watching the tail end of Monk... I woke up a couple of hours later when doke got home.

I've still got that plank of wood in my living room.
it's propped up here in the corner.
lol.

hm...
now it's almost 0600.

EEEEEEEWWWW!!!
that's a cockroach he's controlling!

::: posted by tinafish at 5:10 AM :::