Monday, January 17, 2005 :::

what is this "heat" you speak of?
 

we have heat!
I'm like... freaking out... it's not icy in here. for once.
lol.
seriously it's usually really cold. we've got 2 heaters set up.
and I can actually feel my fingers.

I came in late today 'cause I'm staying late today.
The guys ate without me.
*grr*
so I'm starving. (that was my stomach growling, btw)

I was up 'till ~ 1100 today just jacking around... catching up on comics & blogs and such.
I rolled over @ ~ 1430 just like I do every day. And so I got up.
I was looking into making a .ico out of the image I use as my ichat icon, but I wasn't very successful.
also, I think I may have hurt doke's feelings.
*sigh*
guess I should have asked if he really wanted to know the answer to the question he asked, eh? I mean, I usually ask, just to make sure. But I didn't.
I dunno.

Guess I'll get back to work. Updating the database is fun.
>_<

::: posted by tinafish at 7:47 PM :::