Sunday, January 02, 2005 :::

wow it's late for blogging...
 

doke & I stayed up late last night just watching movies... actually I watched a lot of movies yesterday - basic, gladiator, princess bride, the matrix, matrix reloaded, and atlantis. today I watched a five hour (methinks) block of law & order. and that's mostly all I've done today.
dan & the typing chick and adrian & me were supposed to go out, but the typing chick had to go back home early, and then I got distracted watching law & order so I didn't hear my phone ring.

I need to pay rent. I dunno how that's gonna work out.

roger im'ed me today... He used to blog here too, back when I first started this thing. It was more of a community blog back then...
I don't really remember what happened exactly, but when things went to shit I do remember he made quite the fuss. I remember being really hurt, 'cause I felt he and I had a lot in common... Plus he went through and deleted all the posts he'd made, save for one... That made me feel really bad - like he regretted ever knowing me. He gave me one of my star trek ships for christmas the year we were friends. I've got it on a shelf here.
He asked if I hate him... which is weird. Life's too short to hold grudges.

He said he was reading my blog... that I haven't changed a bit. lol. I dunno... I just think that's really funny.
I'm not sure there's anything left in me of who I was back when I knew him. Then again, maybe I haven't really changed at all.
*sigh*

guess I'm gonna see what doke's watching now.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:57 PM :::