Friday, February 04, 2005 :::

einstein's not the only one who cares about relativity...
 

I had the weirdest dreams last night.
*sigh*
It's all relative, ya know?

I mean... what I consider wrong and what someone else considers wrong...
and then...
ya know?
I mean... I can live with my views. and that doesn't make anything you do wrong. not just because I think differently about it than you do.

I don't think this is making any sense.
I thought about this the whole drive to work... and it made perfect sense... but I can't seem to translate my thoughts into words.

I was supposed to go out w/ my friend Lincoln last night.
I didn't.
I didn't even call to cancel.
He's probably upset.
but he'll get over it.

I went home last night...
I felt kinda gross.
my sis and I went to the oriental market next door last night... we bought some eggrolls, baked sweet peas, a bread roll, shrimp chips, loveletters, sweet and sour prunes, and yan yans.
I ate more than half the bag of shrimp chips last night, and I felt like I was gonna explode.
on a side note - I've thrown up on the last couple of guys I dated... I was threatening to throw up on tim last night... he made the thought-for-the-day "eek! tina's threatening to date me! somebody help!"
So anyway... I went home last night. Doke and I watched El Mariachi and Desperado.
after that we surfed infommercials 'till he went to bed.
then I chatted w/ Slave for a bit. and I went to bed.

I woke up in a coughing fit... I took some of that cough medicine I was taking when I had bronchitis.
I calmed down a bit and then started having those dreams.

I was going through my yahoo email a while ago... I was reading emails rob & I wrote to each other about 3 years ago.
Now I wanna send him a valentine irl.
he's such a sweetie.

Aw. my sis just brought me dinner.
and ORANGE JUICE!!!!
/me loves orange juice

::: posted by tinafish at 5:37 PM :::