Sunday, February 13, 2005 :::

the gallery does not go well
 

I ended up going to bed ~ 1400 or so...
I got tired of waiting for photoshop to finish creating my gallery...
so I cancelled it and decided to upload what it had already done.
here's a link: half-assed photo gallery

now the only reason I'm evening mentioning this is because I decided to go through and clean up my iphoto library.
a while back I dloaded a photo album prog... but I set it up wrong and it just made a whole bunch of duplicates. So that's what I was cleaning up.
Only... I spazzed out... and accidently deleted originals instead of duplicates.
what were the pics of?
*sigh*
my 21st bday party.
*devastated*

But there is a bright side.
Because I started the photoshop album ~before~ I went through cleaning out my iphoto library, I'm hoping my bday pics'll turn up there.
So I we'll see.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:08 AM :::