Friday, February 18, 2005 :::

I just don't think stabbing him is the solution
 

I was supposed to go out tonight...
but it didn't work out.
justin's feeling gross & doesn't want me to get sick too.
I dunno how to take that.

I mean... I really hope he's not just making stuff up.
I've never been shafted before.
and I ~know~ that sounds awful cocky.... but most times guys are just....
*shrug*
I dunno.

I've been talking to a friend of mine...
he thinks this is pretty funny.
of course, he also thinks I want to bed him.
lol

I'm surprised how bummed I am.
I wonder if it's 'cause I've really been looking forward to chilling w/ him... or if it's just my pride talking.
I did have a really good time w/ him on monday.
guess we'll see.

I'm gonna stay up watching stargate... and then glumly go to bed.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:22 AM :::