Sunday, February 20, 2005 :::

I miss dirty dan
 

I got to spend some time w/ Justin yesterday.
he seems like a really cool guy. really goofy and kinda sweet.
and I like him.

When he came by to pick me up, I was really nervous. I was afraid that he'd be a complete tool and that the only reason I liked him was 'cause I was drunk at the time.
but he's really cool. and we have stuff in common. and we disagree on some stuff.

I had ~so~ much fun w/ him yesterday.
We went to ihop, then to a park, then to pour house, then to walmart, and then back to pour house.
I felt kinda bad since he's sick and I was dragging him around, but for the most part he didn't seem to mind.
And Lus got to meet him, which is never a bad thing.
Just I wish we could've just chilled somewhere... watched some tv or played video games or something.

Justin left pour house a few mins after we got there (the 2nd time) to go home and go to bed.
so it was just lus and me for a while... then lus's cousin kevin showed up...
I had a really good time w/ them.
Hayden gave me an incredibe hulk (or something - it was green, that's the best I can do)
we went to rosita's after closing... I didn't eat anything.
I ended up getting sick.

When I got home I just went to bed instead of staying up & watching a movie w/ lus.
speaking of lus, he's on his way over.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:44 PM :::