Friday, February 25, 2005 :::

my dad's such a nut
 

so javier (the anarchist hippy) came over this afternoon to check out the apt.
I showed him the posters I bought (I'd been flirting w/ moving into a one bedroom apt, so I bought posters for my future living room.) and he thinks they're cool, so they're still getting put up.
\m/

my sis called me for lunch, and since javier and I had been planning on going out for tacos I took him with me.
funny thing - my dad was convinced javier is my d00d. and get this - our waiter was convinced too!
lol
yeah... I guess my dad didn't expect javier to understand spanish, 'cause he (my dad) was talking some smack about him with our waiter.

And I picked up my pictures (the ones from my trip to the rgv) today.
I'll work on uploading them tonight.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:52 PM :::