Saturday, February 05, 2005 :::

never fails, eh?
 

seems I always wake up after only a few hours of sleep after a night on the town.
Lus and I went to Pour House last night... supposedly just to see hayden, sheila, and harry potter for a bit before we headed out to the depot district... we ended up staying 'till closing.
again.
lol.
Lus and I were both sober 'till last call... we had 4 drinks at that point.
we were talking w/ some guy... I dunno... matt or something... I was only chatting w/ the guys on commercials - Hayden set one of the tvs to the scifi channel for me. I watched SG1, Atlantis... I chatted through galactica, but went back to watching when tos came on.
I love that bar! I mean... how awesome is that? I went out drinking and still got to watch my favorite shows!

what else? we both dropped ~ $20... lus left a $15 tip... going there is always a bargain.
Then we went to denny's to visit RJ... and we sobered up a bit.
We made it back here ~ 0445 or so.

I probably shouldn't have gone out; I'm still feeling sick.
Actually I feel worse now... My throat is absurdly sore - I shouldn't have been smoking last night.
I'm gonna go search for my chloraseptic.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:46 AM :::