Wednesday, February 23, 2005 :::

oh how ~incredibly~ unattractive
 

I went to see Constantine w/ Kurt earlier, and then we ate at whataburger, and then we went back to his place and talked 'till now.
poor guy's gotta be at work in a couple of hours... I stayed 'till his alarm went off.
he seems like a really cool guy, ya'll. even though he rejected my pick-up line.
*shocked*
lol

at work last night aaron kicked my chair and I jumped - biting myself in the process.
and it's been bugging me all night.
I continued to bite at it and in an attempt to stop biting it I'd hold my finger to it...
*sigh*
now I've got this huge welt.
it's disgusting.

*sigh*
I always make such awesome first impressions.
*rolling eyes*

constantine was cool.
the effects were awesome.
keanu reeves is still not my favorite actor.
so anyway... go see it.
/me commands you

::: posted by tinafish at 6:19 AM :::