Friday, February 18, 2005 :::

paint me green and call me gumby...
 

... I'm at work.
(that's aaron's away message)

omg I'm so hungry!
we've ordered from Jason's Deli so hopefully I won't have to wait too long before I get to eat.

and it's cold in here.
seriously.
I'm wishing I'd brought a jacket instead of just a sweater.

So hopefully tonight I'll get an index page up for my photos folder.
and Lus mentioned that he wants to go to a tejano club tonight? weird.
we're gonna start out at pour house, though... and we'll probably end up staying there all night.
not that I would mind going to that tejano place. There's only two types of music I dance to - tejano and country. So if we do go, maybe I'll be able to drag lus out to dance. that'd be a lot of fun.

well I'm gonna sit here and stare at the ceiling while waiting for the delivery guy.
*starving*

::: posted by tinafish at 5:36 PM :::