Monday, February 07, 2005 :::

there is a reason I password protect my computer
 

every time I walk away from my computer I either close it (forces it into sleep) or turn my screensaver on. Both of these actions require a password to log in once it comes back up.
Tim, on the other hand, does not.
but he probably will from now on.

Tim took his computer out and then walked off.
unfortunately for tim, his computer does not require a password.
the jesus fan came over and set tim's homepage to tubgirls.com and then ran off.
when tim found it none of us took blame, but aaron turned a shade of purple from laughing so hard.

also happened today... richard, aka chino, has been running around for the last 3 hours working on something...
and he's just leaving... saying he's trying to get out before our owner can set him to doing something else...
and we decide to call him & pretend he's still needed here.
lol
I got blamed for that one... I mean... I guess I did mention it.
but in my defense tim is the one who called.
*points at halo*

and I've got my hood on. apparently today is the day to stick things in my ears.
I've been reading assorted star trek trivia on imdb.com and I notice aaron pulls up right next to me and then I kinda see josh pull up on my right side...
I make sure my hood is secure and then I look at josh...
who has a pen in either ear, his tongue sticking out, and a stapler on his head.
roflmao

I love working here.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:38 PM :::