Wednesday, February 16, 2005 :::

will you hose me down with holy water... if I get too hot?
 

I had a friend of mine tell me that I'm not caring anymore.
it's like.......the fire of passion is dying out in you, and you're apathetic towards everything emotional
and when that fire dies out, i think one of the best qualities about you is going to die out too

(says he)

I dunno.
but I've been rolling it around in my head for the last hour or so.


So that guy I went out w/ that night... that Justin fella...
when we were out I told him I'd be upset if he didn't email me.
and then when I sobered up I thought I'd be upset if he did email me.
lol.
gosh. We chicks are nuts.
but he did email. and we chatted a bit. and we're supposed to go out on thursday.
fancy that.

I'm gonna check on my laundry. and then I'm going to bed.
I know it's early yet, but I did wake up @ ~ 0730.
so it's hour 21 right now.
*yawn*

::: posted by tinafish at 3:53 AM :::