Monday, March 07, 2005 :::

and now to show my suicidal flair
 

some guy messaged me, and his favorite quote is, "No vemos las cosas como son, las vemos como somos."

that's just been bouncing around in my head since I read it.
it reminds me of this poem by neruda... methinks it's called con mis ojos abiertos, but I'm not sure. it's in spanish, and I've never actually read it. DF told me about it...

*sigh*

I dunno... methinks I'm just kinda depressed at the moment.
the whole roommate thing, and the way things have been going w/ guys that I talk to...
and the reason I'm trying so desperately to stay single.

*sigh*

we told rj we'd go watch him play @ BWW tonight.
I dunno if I really wanna go.
I'd rather just go to bed... but if I end up staying home most likely I'll take to playing tekken again.
and smoke another pack and a half.
*cringing*
my room smells ~so~ gross.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:52 PM :::