Tuesday, March 29, 2005 :::

"captain I bet that alien has a large schlong"
 

I took this cute litte test thingy that makes generalizations about your personality based on the dessert you choose. I chose strawberry shortcake.
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other
people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt. You can be
overly emotional and annoying at times.

the guys have been having a field day with that; they've been giving me such garbage about how my ideal date would probably be pizza, bawls, and a lan party.
I admit I'm not the most romantic person... but I do like to think I have my moments.

the guys have been wigging out about hidden frontier for the last hour.
they're under the impression that every character on the ship is gay.
and honestly, I've never even seen an episode, but I personally don't think it would make sense for everyone on the ship to be gay.
/me shaking head
they're ~really~ blowing this out of proportion.
the title here is jordan pretending to be a crewmember.
supposedly they've never heard of slash... which I don't really believe. I mean, how could I possibly know more about erotic fan fiction than the guys I work with?
lol
adding all this together I'm not really making a good argument for me being girly.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:39 PM :::