Monday, March 21, 2005 :::

I'm just a tool.
 

/me blushing

so I spent about an hour and change looking for a decent rip of the hand that feeds.
I was looking on poisoned and lus was looking in limewire.
I must've dloaded about 15 diff songs and lus at least 8... and we kept getting told that they were all corrupt.
like... grr d00d.

so after all that time... I get the bright idea to run a search for converting .mov into .mp3 and guess what I find?
apparently all I had to do was drag & drop the vid into itunes...
then choose "convert to aac" and that's that.
now I've got my very own copy of that awesome song!

and it only took 2 minutes to rip it, as opposed to over an hour that I was sifting through p2ps looking for the song.
the moral of the story is: google first before resorting to p2ps.
*fade to black*

::: posted by tinafish at 11:08 PM :::