Tuesday, March 29, 2005 :::

it will be mine, all mine...
 

so I finally got out to walmart and bought another message board.
I've still no debit/atm card so doke spotted me $2 of the $8 I spent on the board.
when we got home I took my sweet time choosing exactly which photos I was gonna put on it (I didn't want anything too incriminating, and since so many of the pics from my trip home are, it took me a while to decide)... and then I spent aaages arranging them in a way I thought looked ok.
and now I'm back to hating it, and I'd change it all around again if I hadn't poked holes in the pics already.
but at least now I've got it to where I can put it up.
just I still need to decide where... think I'm gonna rearrange the posters in the living room.

doke's been gathering his things.
he's taken apart most of electronics in the living room, leaving only the tv & dvd player connected.
speaking of which, my sis said I could take the tv that's in my bedroom at her house. I also think I'm gonna swipe her old loveseat.
this is gonna be quite the rag tag apt, eh?

doke suggested I give lus the extra key.
it hadn't been my original plan, but since most of the beer in my fridge and liquor in my freezer belongs to lus, it seems only fair.

what else?
I still dunno what I'm gonna do w/ the extra bedroom.
I'm thinking I may bring over all my star trek junk - poster, action figures, all of it - and set it up in there.
actually I've been flirting w/ buying a bed (I've been using a twin bed my sis loaned me) of my own, that I can take with me whenever I move... instead of being told that since I didn't buy it and it was a gift that it's not mine to take.
/me glaring in my mother's general direction
so that does sound like a better idea. even if I end up w/ another bite size twin bed, at least it'll be ~my~ bite size twin bed.

I think I'll be able to do this.
with my debit card out of commission I've still got my entire paycheck in my checking acct.
I'm still thinking about cancelling my netflix membership, but I'd really like to keep it if possible.
in the end it'll depend on how much my utility bill ends up coming to.
and I've ~got~ to put money back in my savings acct.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:51 AM :::