Sunday, March 20, 2005 :::

it's happened before
 

and it'll happen again.

lus and I saw this d00d I used to know a couple of years ago; he and I went out a couple of times.
He worked at the hospital, and that was my basis for not seeing him again.
even though he worked in a different department, and a different shift. I refused to date anyone employed by covenant health system. It just seemed like a good way to keep things simple.

anyway.
we saw him at jfk's last night. w/ his chick.
and lus is friends w/ the guy too, so we went over to say hi.
and the guy pretended he didn't know me.

Now I know this sounds vain, but I ~know~ he remembered me.
I think he was doing it for his chick's benefit.
thing is, it's not like we were boinking at his apt or anything.
we just talked a lot and saw each other at church and had lunch a couple of times.
big deal.

/me rolling eyes
and even though he pretended not to remember me, when I saw his chick in the bathroom, she gave me the stink eye.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:42 PM :::