Sunday, March 27, 2005 :::

keeping score
 

so I made my sis take my friend quiz - she, like david fraga, went halfers on it.
also like david fraga, she knew who my childhood hero was.
and speaking of my friend quiz, justin scored himself 500,000 points last night (he's got a copy of my favorite movie).

I just got out of the shower, and instead of playing frisbee golf w/ doke & mr potato head - seems they left w/out me - I was gonna work on my table and then go over to my sis's to play some video games w/ her.
but lus just messaged; he's invited me on a bike ride.

now I didn't exactly have the most... common childhood. I never watched tv, I never played video games, and I never learned how to ride a bike.
the first guy I dated when I moved up here kinda taught me how to ride... so counting that experience I've spent a total of about 5 mins on a bike. in my entire life.
as I recall, getting started wasn't too hard, and keeping going was easy... but stopping is what I couldn't really handle.
in fact, instead of using the brakes I ended up jumping off the bicycle.

so wish me luck, ya'll.
I sincerely hope I don't make a ~complete~ mess of myself.
how embarrassing - having to show up to work tomorrow all bruised and scraped up just 'cause I went for a bike ride.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:40 PM :::