Monday, March 14, 2005 :::

next on my to-do list:
 

an FAQ.
It seems people keep thinking lus is my bf. He's not, ya'll. Lus is my best friend irl.
and I guess it'd be nice to not have to keep telling people I'm from the RGV but lived in Houston for a year, and then moved to Lubbock.
Lord knows I mention enough guys on here to confuse even the most committed friend.
what else should I put on it, though?
guess my job. and what I want to do.
hobbies and stuff? that's on my profile already.
and I've got that ghey questionaire that is supposed to give you insight into who I am. Only I filled that out aaaages before I started this blog. Course... that's not quite as long as going through my archives, eh?
/me thinking
I could always talk about favorites... favorite book, favorite movie, favorite song...
yeah. I think I will do one.
after I finish working on the photos index.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:48 PM :::