Tuesday, March 15, 2005 :::

that'll do, pig
 

so that's it for my photos for a while. I'll take a look at it again when I get to work, to see how it looks in ie and at a higher resolution. again, input is always welcome.

I've gotten some interesting views on the whole age thing I talked about earlier.
I dunno. I still just don't know.

So I went out w/ this d00d keelon earlier. he's a nice enough fellow, really.
We drove around for about half an hour - up and down 34th street - looking for rosita's.
no luck. and I'm still pretty bummed about it.
guess I'm gonna have to drag lus out sometime to show me where it is.
they have ~amazing~ tacos, ya'll.

I had the weirdest dream last night... I didn't even remember having it 'till I got to work.
seeing the duct tape on the carpet is all that jogged my memory.
lol

well methinks it's nappy time.
/me yawn

::: posted by tinafish at 4:09 AM :::