Wednesday, March 02, 2005 :::

well at least that's done
 

I've been up since ~ 0630.
and I've had a very productive day.
lol
not really.

I had brkfst w/ my dad... that was fun.
and it turns out he used my left over wood (I made david's table out of oak) to make shelves in a closet.
lol
so I drug him w/ me to home depot so I could buy some wood and pick out some paint.
I chose oak again, and this time they've got it cut into nice little 2' by 4' pieces, as opposed to when I last bought a 4' by 6' piece.

I got all that brought over and sanded, but then I realized I'd lost the pegs for my little mitre box.
so I couldn't cut my wood.
aaron messaged saying it was a good time to grab the couch, so I headed over there.
**thanks again aaron!**
after much struggle we finally got it into the apt.

then I stopped by the leasing office to pay rent, and chatted w/ april a bit.
then the jesus fan & I headed over to a post office to pick up my posters (the ones I ordered from allposters.com).
then I took him home & headed over to home depot to get a new clamping mitre box.

when I got home I started cutting the pieces for the legs, and I just finished cutting the pieces for the trim.
now when I get home all I have to do is put them together.
and stain it.

I better wash up for work.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:21 PM :::