Tuesday, March 08, 2005 :::

you don't suck at life - just tekken
 

lus coined that phrase last night.
I was giving doke shit about being a very efficient player (meaning he dies really quickly) when I told him, "you suck at life."
to which lus responded, "you don't suck at life - just tekken."
lol

my buddy forsaken just left.
he come over ~ midnightish... we were supposed to go out to BWW for dinner & to watch rj play.
but I was really wanting raveoli, so we ended up making a walmart run instead.
when we got back I heated up a big can of raveoli and we began playing tekken!
lol

I had a lot of fun.
not only was I eating delicious raveoli goodness, but I was also unlocking tekken characters!!!
lol
he kept wanting to play soul cal 2 to romp me, but I resisted.
a girl's got her pride, you know.

I talked to slave for a bit earlier.
he's back to being really worried about me.
I worry about him.
I wish him the best, I really do... just I think he deserves better than the chick he has now.
*shrug*
not my place, I know. but it's still how I feel.

and fucking r00.
I got an im from him last night saying:
      the force is strong in this one... but the tekken skillz are lacking...
lol
/me loves r00 anyway

::: posted by tinafish at 4:13 AM :::