Friday, April 29, 2005 :::

cause I've got a P on my forehead
 

*yawn*
I'm beat. I slept an hour and a half, at most.
I cleaned up a bit, watched a movie, went to the hospital, went home and cleaned up a bit more... showered & went out for brkfst... then watched hhgttg... got home from that and went to bed... then aj showed up...

I had this conv w/ this fella last night... about God and the Bible and all that jazz. it was weird, 'cause we had pretty much the same things to say.
/me shrug

I watched highlander endgame... I started bawling in that scene where conner & duncan are fighting. And like... right then Lus called... lol.
he was all, "what ~are~ you doing?"
he was calling to ask if my whole invite-the-stargate-kid-out-to-breakfast bit was just a half-baked plan or if I was serious. Now, it ~was~ a half-baked plan, but I was willing to back it up.
so we made plans for brkfst.
I went outside & fixed my rear passenger blinker, then stopped by my sis's to grab my new insurance card.
stopped at the hospital to show her what one of the nurses got me for my housewarming gift (he got me a cute little magnet from fredricksburg) and to shoot the bull for a few hours.
and boy did we shoot it. general gossip and talking with marleen about her options (she's looking to start dating again) - great fun.

doke was at my apt when we got back from brkfst - we chatted for a bit then went to the theatre.
the whole place was full of nerds, so ~naturally~ I looked around for Jordan.
/me giggles histerically
the movie, imo, was: meh.
movies never live up to books, though. it was good enough, I guess.

I finally got to bed about 1330, and I vaguely hear my phone ringing in the living room.
again.
and again.
and again a few more times.
then I hear a knocking on my bedroom window. I open the blinds and see aj standing there.
I let the fella in, and we talk for a while. he's using me to get a chick's pov, which is always kinda odd... but it works, for the most part.
lol
he left for a few, then came back for a while longer 'till I came to work.
I ran through a few highlights of Ong Bak for him... then kicked him out and came here.

oh and yes, it's true - Gizmo has a condo in hell.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:32 PM :::