Monday, April 04, 2005 :::

he reminds me of big bird
 

I've had an amazing weekend, and I'm sad it's over.
friday night I got to chill w/ justin, which was awesome.
saturday I slept.
sunday I cleaned a bit, then settled in w/ stranger in a strange land. I'd been invited out to see sin city, but seeing as how I've still no debit card I decided to stay in.

so I curled up in bed w/ my book, and started reading.
after a while lus showed up and invited me to the pour house. I got in the shower since I'd been cleaning all afternoon, and as soon as I did the anarchist hippie showed up.
when I got out of the shower lus, the anarchist hippie, and the anarchist hippie's sidekick were on the couch, each with a drink in hand.
I laid out on the floor and took a shot w/ them... then after a while the guys left and lus & I headed out.
since I didn't plan on drinking, and lus was intent on getting trashed, I offered to drive.
/me sigh
I am ~never~ driving to a bar again.
we ended up both getting pretty trashed, and spent the evening talking to some d00d we met at the bar... then the three of us walked home. that fella, luke, lives at heritage, which is on our way home... so the three of us stumbled along.
lus and I took another plank of wood. we took a shortcut through an apartment complex, and as I was ducking through a hole in the fence I touched a piece of wood and it came off. so I took it home w/ me.
once we got home we came back to my bedroom... and for whatever reason I decided to im justin. while I was drunk. yikes.

I don't really remember what happened after that... lus left at some point... I woke up @ ~ 0500 and realized he was gone, so I locked the door. I drank a glass of water, took some benadryl, and went back to bed.
I was supposed to meet my dad this morning, but I didn't. I spent about an hour looking for my keys... I knew I didn't lose them since we were able to get into my apt last night... I finally found them on the shelf in the hall closet.
/me sigh

I had a talk w/ doke earlier... kinda.
apparently he's been keeping a blog.
interesting.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:07 PM :::