Monday, April 11, 2005 :::

honor is life
 

so I just happened upon this. check out the trailer, if you get the chance.
it seems really cool, but I'd be more interested if it was a full length film.
looks good though, considering.

I saw the ring 2 earlier, w/ james.
it wasn't so bad... I do think it was scarier than the first one, though.
maybe it's 'cause it was a real theatre? and not just my laptop in my bedroom?
/me shrug
that chick is ~so~ gross, though... with her numby fingers and all...
yuck.

james seems like a cool guy.
dunno if I've mentioned it... apparently he's a horror film buff. so watching this was right up his alley.
he cracked on me a bit, though, for jumping around and all.
and I couldn't help but grab on to him for a bit.... methinks I was crowding him, but in my defense I was freaking out.
you know how it goes with me... I'm more scared 'cause I know it's a scary movie than because of the movie itself.

so that kid is still messaging me.
I blocked him today.
I dunno why he took it so personally (my short responses, not me blocking him). he kept asking me why I don't want to talk to him, or hang out with him, or go out with him.
... asking what he did wrong.
I wish he could see that he doesn't need to do anything... I really am just some grrl.
/me shaking head
dunno why he thinks I'm so special.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:44 AM :::