Sunday, April 17, 2005 :::

I think I broke my couch
 

my sis came over tonight... and we decided to see how the whole fold-out couch works.
after much coaxing (and my sis smashing her fingers) we got it out.
only, there was a lot of effort put into getting the bed out... I didn't really think about it (since we'd never folded out a couch before) until a few mins ago, when we tried to fold it in.
we couldn't do it. so right now my living room consists of a half folded in/out couch, and couch cushions all over the floor.

we just got back from walmart - we ran into CC there. she's such a sweetie, ya'll.
and funny story...
we had been standing around talking for about an hour, when for whatever reason (something I missed, I guess) my sis & CC both ran off down an aisle... my sis is down at the far end w/ these little couch pillow things...
she stuffs 2 into her shirt (they were all lumpy and lopsided) and hollars down the aisle, "just call me dolly!"
I run down towards her and she throws them at me... so then I put them in my sweatshirt and arrange 'em, then zip up.
I turn and walk back towards CC, thrusting my chest out and swaying my hips...
she starts laughing and calling me Pam...
then these 2 college guys walk past and do a double take.
/me sigh
I was ~so~ embarrassed, and none of us could stop laughing.

I bought a little adapter thingy for my ps2, so hopefully now I can plug that into the bigger tv and bring the smaller one back in here.
I also bought the sw trilogy... I'm pretty stoked. and a sith poster.
and I've acquired some more free furniture - marleen's giving me a futon.

speaking of furniture... I'm gonna go back to trying to fold up my couch.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:05 AM :::