Tuesday, April 12, 2005 :::

jesus fan my ass
 

*grr*
the guys I work with are such asses.

yesterday I spent half an hour tracking down my chair... it'd been split up in 4 pieces, and hidden throughout the building. first they ran off w/ the screw that holds the back of my chair to the rest of the chair. when I found that, the back of my chair was missing. when I found the back the rest of my chair went missing... and apparently they'd broken that up into 2 pieces...
I finally found all the pieces and put it all back together, after near half an hour!
the hardest thing to find was the back of my chair - it was placed on top of some shelves sitting on top of a cabinet... aaron was laughing at me as I tried to reach it. I was like, "this is as tall as I get!" >_< and that's now the thought for the day.

~and~ the jesus fan changed my home page (on my work comp, mind you) to tubgirl.com (visit it if you must, but I wouldn't recommend it). I changed it back w/out opening it, since he's always doing that, and I'd seen him sitting at my comp.
then when I was using my laptop... he opened up an ie window on my work comp, went to tubgirl.com, and proceeded to hit ctrl+n 300 thousand times!
I turned my monitor off & started hitting alt+space x for a while, while bitching about it to our sup.
tim just laughed.

that was yesterday.
today... is no different.

I went to sonic for food, and threatened aaron when I left. "my chair better be in one piece or I'm gonna kick you in the junk!"
*sigh*
when I got back, all that was here was one of the screws from my chair, laying on the floor... right where my chair should be.
our boss (gizmo) and our sup (the chach) just laughed, while I blamed aaron. apparently all three of them had a hand in it.
"it's one piece, all right" says gizmo.
*shaking head*
I finally track down my chair (w/ ~no~ help from any of our network admins, or any of the wireless guys) and have quite the time putting it back together...
phone rings. it's my turn.
a dial up customer having trouble w/ our web accelerator.
I open a new window to check his un/pw... and notice that it's going to tubgirl.com!
*grr*
I get it closed before the page loads, hit aaron on the head w/ my phone... and open up internet options.
*sigh*

I tell you, they're asses!
I don't know why I come to work every day.
*shaking head*

::: posted by tinafish at 4:58 PM :::