Sunday, April 10, 2005 :::

just appending
 

correcting, rather.
now that I've finished stranger in a strange land, I'd like to change my view on the orgy deal.
not saying that orgies in general are anything that I desire - I'm still not into sharing.
but the way they give themselves completely, and use the action as a way to grow closer.
that's the way I feel about sex - it should be an extension of the emotion, not just blind and empty action.
so I'm not changing my stance, only saying that in that context, I don't think it's wrong.
'course, that's just a book, not real life.
/me shrug

I've had a lazy day.
I woke up absurdly early, showered & opened a window... came back to bed and slept.
when I woke up the second time I showered again and cleaned up a bit... then showered again and started reading.
I finished off stranger in a strange land, and then started reading thomas aquinas: selected writings.

and I'll leave you with lyrics of what's playing atm.
from the only time, by nin:
I'm drunk.
and right now I'm so in love with you.
and I don't want to think too much about what we should or shouldn't do.
lay my hands on heaven and the sun and the moon and the stars.
while the devil wants to fuck me in the back of his car.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:25 PM :::