Friday, April 08, 2005 :::

/me sneeze
 

I dunno wtf, but I've been sneezing for ~ the last half hour.
the anarchist hippie was over earlier, and smoking... dunno why that would make me sneeze, though.
/me shrug
wish I'd stop sneezing - it's awful annoying.

so I was listening to the verve pipe on the way home from work.
the freshmen came on, and it reminded me of that song by kenny chesney, I go back.
see, the freshmen was playing during my first kiss.
every time I hear it I go back to that moment...
he was so... timid. and I... was so nervous.
think we were both shaking.

my sis and I are supposed to go to walmart tomorrow afternoon.
I bought these couch cover things... dunno if I mentioned that, but they're gross.
not what I was looking for - they're just sheets.
/me shaking head
so I'm gonna return 'em, and either pay more attn to what I buy or not worry about it at all.
I do want more cinderblocks, though. think I'm gonna have a cinderblock theme in my living room.
it's kinda funny right now - I couldn't get my ps2 to play through the vcr, so atm I've got 2 tvs in the living room.
I'll take a pic at some point, so you can see what I mean.
but I promise... it's funny.
quaint, really.

I block a lot of people, especially on yahoo. I block anyone who buzzes me, anyone who messages saying "asl," and loads of other people I just don't like. because I block so many people I have to erase my entire blocked list fairly often - every month or so.
that kid I had to block a few weeks ago is back to messaging me. so far he's not said/done anything to merit blocking him, but he's back to wanting to get together and all.
/me sigh
I should probably feel flattered, but I don't.
I actually saved this kid's number in my phone book, so I could be sure not to answer when he calls.
/me sigh
I should probably try to be nice to him.
maybe tomorrow.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:13 AM :::