Friday, April 22, 2005 :::

questionnaire, v2
 

aaron sent me one of those friend email things, so I decided to drag this old baby out and give her a facelift.

------------
This is an email that someone sent me and I edited it so that all these answers are mine. Feel free to copy, edit, and email them to me so that I can get to know you...
I don't remember how long ago this was, but sometime around the release of The Eminem Show.

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I'm not sure where... most likely someplace warm and with lots of room. And it's gotta be humid. One thing I hate about Lubbock... too dry.
And hopefully not too far from a beach.

What's your favorite article of clothing?
*shrug* I kinda like this purple shirt I have; I like the material it's made of. I think maybe my favorite shirt is this yellow shirt that kind of looks like a curtain or a couch. :"> Or maybe my Mrs. Potato Head slippers. :">
I love my grey hoodie.

Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
lips. *blushing*
/me still blushing

What's the last CD you bought?
Erm... I bought 4 at the same time... Eminem's latest; the Lilo & Stitch soundtrack; and Disney's Greatest Hits, Vol 1 & 2.
Mudvayne's Lost and Found.
oh I bought 6 garth brooks albums... but those aren't new releases.

Where's your favorite place to be?
I've got this treehouse in my backyard back home. I love to just lay on the roof of it and soak up the sun.
my mom had that torn down... I guess I love going to the pour house... but depending on the crowd I may or may not want to stay long.

Where's your least favorite place to be?
The dentist. *grinning*
heh - "going to the dentist" is what I call having "the talk" with whoever I'm seeing. I ~hate~ that. also I'm not too fond of being at home... mostly just 'cause I've been doing so much of it lately.

What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Um... *shrug* Neck, I guess
I'm really not into letting people touch me... so all I ever get massaged are my back/shoulders/neck.

What's more important, strong in mind or strong in body?
Strong in mind. In this day and age all that really matters is being true to yourself and who you are. You have to be strong enough to deal with the world.
I got it right the first time. word.

What time do you wake up in the morning?
Well, I'm not really on the same schedule as the rest of the world. I work at night and go to school during the day so I tend to sleep in the evening. I usually go to bed @ ~ 1630 and wake up @ ~ 2130.
heh - I'm still not on the same schedule as the rest of the world. only now I sleep from about 08 or 10 to ~ 14.

What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
Um... I don't cook so I'll have to say the microwave. [Except when it becomes the enemy by exploding whatever I'm heating up.]
I am t3h queen of the microwave

What makes you really angry?
Someone who lies. And anyone who thinks I can't do something just because of the way I look.
and anyone who makes generalizations about me 'cause of my gender.

If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
A harp, no joke.
I'd really like to get back into classical guitar, but my first answer still stands

Favorite color?
purple
still purple... with black/gray a close second,

Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
If you know anything at all about me, then you know the answer to this. It's all about towing capacity... *grinning*
ditto

Do you believe in afterlife?
uh huh
sure

Favorite children's book?
Um... I never was much for Dr. Seuss... I think I'm gonna have to say... *thinking* Are You My Mother?
heh - chronicles of narnia is good, and that's a children's book... does it matter that I didn't read it 'till college?

What is your favorite season?
As long as it's nice and warm I don't care what season it is.
true, but I'm still more of a summer grrl

What's your least favorite household chore?
I refuse to clean the bathroom. I'll sooner put in a new toilet than clean the one that's already there.
I hate them all, really

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I wanna fly.
I'm leaning more towards fire now.

If you have a tatoo, what is it?
I don't have one, and I'm not sure if I want one. My ex had wanted us to get matching ying~yang tatoos, his being the black part and mine being the white part. That's cool, I think. I've flirted with getting a pair of wings tatooed on my back, but I'm too much of a wuss to ever actually do it. I think I'll get my wedding ring tattoed on my finger... maybe.
still flirting w/ the pair of wings and the wedding ring, but I'm almost certain I won't ever do either.

Can you juggle?
lol. *listening* Am I the only one laughing?
only chat windows

The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
There's a million of them, ya know? My life is full of "what if"s.
eh. /me shrug methinks that was just a cop out, to avoid getting too personal.

What's your favorite day?
Saturday. "Recess" is on.
all my days blend together now... I like the days my friends and my sister don't hafta work.

What's in the trunk of your car?
I don't have a car so I don't have a trunk. In my backseat there are quite a few things... Some toys (my stuffed Heimlich, a beanie baby pug, a Chick-Fil-A cow, a white dog, a beanie baby goat, and my latest addition: Stitch), my brown hat, my green toolbox, a tarp and some other stuff. In my bed there are a few V8 Splash bottles, a V8 bottle, a Cherry Coke container, and some old windshield wipers. Gee, I hadn't realized I was such a slob.
still no trunk and still a slob. in my bed I have some sand bags and loads of empty/old soda bottles and assorted other garbage.

Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
That all depends on where I'm eating sushi at. There's this place in McAllen call Kumori that has great sushi. They've also got great desserts; my favorite is fried ice cream. Mmmm....
man I haven't been to kumori in aaaaaaages. /me drooling

Of the people you sent this to who is most likely to respond?
*shrug* I dunno.
~why~ did I even put this on there?

Who's least likely to respond?
Albert Einstein. He's dead, you know.
lol - I love that answer.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:11 PM :::