Wednesday, April 13, 2005 :::

sunglasses
 

from Drunk in Public.

before I get started I'm gonna ask you a question.
I lost my sunglasses the other day, so I went to the sunglass hut.
here's the question: why does a pair of sunglasses cost more than a 25" color television set?
anybody know?
I go into the sunglass hut. I see a pair of glasses I like. I don't love 'em, I like 'em.
309 bucks
and I ask the guy very politely, "how do you sleep at night you fucking prick?"
and I told him, and this is true, that two weeks ago I bought a 25" color television set from walmart for 218 bucks.
and he goes, "well apparently sir, you don't get it."
"I'm listening."
he goes, "these glasses eliminate a hundred percent of all uv rays."
I'm like, "no, apparently you don't get it - this thing decodes a digital satellite signal it picks up from outer-fucking-space."
then it turned out the glasses got basic cable and I felt like a dick head.


and that, love, is how I feel about sunglasses.

take a gander at dirty dan's first article!

::: posted by tinafish at 8:11 PM :::