Saturday, April 09, 2005 :::

there will never be another tonight
 

oh I'm exhausted.
I woke up absurdly early, and I've spent most of the day running around with my sister.
we celebrated her bday today... instead of going out of town (like we had orginally planned) we went out for lunch and to the omnimax for a couple of shows... and then back here to watch the crow.

I had a pretty good time, mostly.
We had lunch at the cattle baron. um... I'd never been there before, and I'm ~never~ going back.
I ordered a 12 oz teriyaki steak, and it was ~disgusting~. my caesar salad was also pretty gross. the fruit salad I had was too marshmallow-y. for dessert I ordered fried ice cream, only... it wasn't fried. it was just a scoop of ice cream covered with cornflakes.
~yuck~ ya'll. seriously.

then we headed over to the omnimax. we saw... secrets of the nile, I believe it's called.
our little ticket d00d seemed like a cool enough fella. he talked us in to watching the other show... something about coral reefs. so we bought those tickets and then headed to target to kill some time.
had an interesting experience w/ bean bag chairs, there.
then we headed back to the theatre. same guy was there, apparently just dropping something off to his roommate who also works there.
now our ticket d00d this time... omg ya'll.
like, he put on a headset (w/ a microphone) and acted out the little recorded message that plays before each film. thing is, somehow in the middle of acting it out, he jumped over the railing (I was impressed, since it's at an incline) and into the first row, and pointed at me.
weird kid, but sure made that recording bit go by faster.

then my sis and I came over here to watch one of the movies justin & I bought last night. I bought the ring and rings (a making-of, or something) and...
*looking through walmart bag*
... labyrinth. I'd never seen it (still haven't), but it's like... a must-see or something.
so my sis and I had planned on watching that, but due to the circumstances in my living room (read: 2 tvs) we decided to watch the crow instead.

justin wants me to stop saying "omfg" irl. see, 'cause I really do say it. not just the letters, mind you.
he doesn't curse, ya'll.
it's one of the things I like about him, and it hadn't really occurred to me that he probably doesn't like to be around people who curse.
actually he didn't say that, but I'm just assuming so because that's how I used to be. can you believe I really just stopped talking to or walked away from ~anyone~ who cursed around me?
/me shocked
I was a totally different person back then, though. or it would seem, anyway.

and I stopped by home depot for more cinderblocks.
my sis is ~such~ a priss, ya'll. like... if there's a guy around she'd rather have him do it than one of us.
and I'm not like that.
so I bought 7 more cinderblocks, and broke a nail in the process of getting them into my bed in the parking lot.
and when I got home and after I'd brought them inside I washed up... my hands are all scraped and cut.
I've got ~manly~ hands.
/me speaking w/ a deep voice

and now I'm ~totally~ in the mood for some crown.
I just wanna stop by the pour house, have a shot or 4, and then crawl into bed.
just a nightcap to prevent weird dreams.
ya know?

::: posted by tinafish at 11:59 PM :::