Friday, April 01, 2005 :::

who is this girl I see...
 

the anarchist hippie has been bitching for the last half hour about me not going out tonight.
he thinks it'd be good for me to get a change of scenery, and he's been trying to bribe me into going out.
I'm just not in the mood.

when I got home from work I laid on the floor and stared at the ceiling for a while... maybe half an hour or so... then the anarchist hippie came by to drop off some stuff.
I lit some candles and we sat around in my bedroom just shooting the bull.
he's been trying to convince to go to some party tonight.
he ran off to 7 eleven earlier (for you guessed it - slurpies) and I fell asleep while he was gone.
I'm just really tired - I slept 3 hours yesterday and 4 today.
this afternoon, when I stumbled out of bed and towards the bathroom (to shower before work) I remember looking towards the living room and noticing the coffee table was gone. instead of thinking doke'd been moving I wondered, "dammit! where'd I leave the coffeetable? I could've sworn it was there when I went to bed."
it wasn't 'till after my shower that I realized doke's mostly moved out, meaning he took his tv stand & is using the coffeetable as a tv stand for the moment.

he said he'd be moved out by late tomorrow night.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.
laying on the floor watching the ceiling fan sounds like a plan to me...
I'm pretty sure someone'll stop by tomorrow.
and it'll be just my apt.
weird.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:16 AM :::