Monday, May 23, 2005 :::

and I descend from grace
 

my sis stayed over last night, accidently, like always.
she came over with a couple of steaks and we watched a couple of movies. we watched snatch and gladiator, then decided to watch all 3 matrix movies.
she was asleep halfway through the first movie.
so I played some soul cal 2 **unlocked bezerker, finally** and then started reading moby dick.

I was really enjoying the book... when for no apparent reason, aside from wearing my black glasses, I started thinking about my mother.
it was really weird, and I was unable to concentrate on the book anymore...
I wanted to call her and invite her to lubbock, and was thinking about putting a bed in my extra bedroom for her...
then I wanted to go to church.
I thought about getting up and heading to walmart for something to wear (it was ~ 0530) to mass...

I just don't know what happened, or why I suddenly wanted to talk to my mother.
and not just talk to her, mind you... I wanted to tell her everything.
it was so weird.
*shrug*

::: posted by tinafish at 4:22 PM :::