Friday, May 13, 2005 :::

ding fries are done
 

doke and I got together last night - I had a lot of fun.
we went to pour house for a couple of hours, where I had my first (and so far only) liquid cocaine. it's supposed to be a shot, right? well... brian's near as bad as hayden - it was a ~huge~ shot.
it was pretty good, though. kinda sweet.
then we stopped by whataburger, then went back to my apt and listened to ron white, then we watched an episode of SG1. it was a pretty spooky episdoe, and seriously I was glad I wasn't watching it alone.
we made plans to watch Unleashed (jet li's new movie) then he went home.
I fell asleep on the couch, and woke up when he called with showtimes. I locked up then went to bed. couldn't sleep so I watched the rest of the stargate episodes on that dvd. I really liked the episode, "the other guys," 'cause the guy who plays dr. flox on enterprise was playing a scientist, and they made a couple of references to star trek.
I guess no matter how much I like stargate or star wars, I'll always be a star trek fan at heart.

my sis called this morning. woke me up but I didn't get to answer. not too much later doke called to see if I was awake. he sounded really tired so we didn't go to the movie after all.
I fell asleep and then the anarchist hippie called. all I remember is him inviting somewhere (to lunch?) and I said I was feeling sick and hung up.
I'll call him in a few to see what happened.

and now I'm at work. I'm eating fries and apple pies from mcdonald's (if you're wondering about the title visit ding fries are done)

::: posted by tinafish at 4:19 PM :::