Thursday, May 19, 2005 :::

distant as in aloof
 

I'm such a horrible friend.
I accidently read all of call of the wild and white fang last night, so I stayed up later than I'd intended.
I'd only been asleep for about an hour when lus called for brkfst. I was awakened easily enough, but my back was hurting from sitting in the metal chair for hours last night.
he was in the mood for some shots, and I was surprisingly sore.
he took a raincheck and I went back to sleep.

james was at pour house last night. he called me a few times, and it sounded like he wanted me to leave work.
he got awful drunk, well, I shouldn't say that. he just sounded a bit tipsy. I don't think he should have been driving, but that's just me.
we made plans to watch sw:rots on tuesday.
guess we'll see how that goes.

there's a possibility I may be closing tonight.
I was kinda upset last night when aaron told me, since I'd already made plans (like... 20 mins before he told me, and since he's known about this for a couple of weeks I feel he should have asked before just assumming I'd cover for him) for tonight.
I get the feeling he still doesn't want to come back (he's at the orientation right now) tonight... and I'm still kinda sore for him not even asking me.
*shrug*

::: posted by tinafish at 7:18 PM :::