Monday, May 09, 2005 :::

fat grrls put out
 

I had an interesting weekend... um... pretty bummed, though.

lus and I went out on friday night, like we'd planned... had dinner at pour house, then I went home and read a bit, then went to bed.

saturday afternoon doke and I played tekken for aaaages... btwn he & I we played at least 300 matches. I acquired enough gold to buy new hair for both anna (200,000 G) and xiaoyu (300,000 G), and various other color changes and accessories for other characters. I got Steve to be a master (the ranking system is kinda weird... you start as a beginner, then go from 10th kyu up to 1st kyu, then 1st dan to 5th dan, then shihan, then expert, and now I'm at master. I'm not sure what's after, though... guess I could look it up, but I'm not bothered enough atm), nina to 2nd dan, and anna up to 1st dan. doke got kazuya up to 1st dan, and I think 1st kyu with lei.
my sis came over late saturday night... we watched boondock saints and sw: rotj. great fun.

sunday we called our mom and had dinner together. we also watched that tv show thing on Elvis. we're both pretty big fans, so that was cool. when the news came on I went home... and went to bed.

I woke up this morning about 0400. jacked around a bit then went to bed ~ 0730. my sis woke me up ~ 0830 with leftovers from ihop. she had marleen with her, and the three of us planned on going to target and the mall and such. I put house of flying daggers on for them, then hopped in the shower, and 15 mins later I was ready to go. guess I wasn't fast enough, 'cause marleen was dozing on the couch.
she opted out, and I got stuck taking my sis to target. after about an hour and a half there I managed to coax her to the checkout...
we went to barnes & noble. I bought this book called... well... something like, "encyclopedia of world religions" or something. and my sis bought about 18 books, 2 for me - moby dick and white fang. I'm pretty stoked.

the guys are talking about someone that almost killed jordan when he was on his bike.
weird.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:11 PM :::