Tuesday, May 17, 2005 :::

hint: there are 16
 

I've got a lot on my mind.
I started this lengthy blog post, only...
lots of it was... personal.
personal and not my place.
so I've started over, and we'll see how this version ends up.

doke has gone and gotten offended.
I'm not sure what to do.
I feel bad... if it wasn't for him I'd not have survived The Breakup. sometimes I get this feeling that I owe him.
most of the time, after he moved out, I really enjoy the time I spend with him.
and then sometimes I'm just tired. I don't feel like sugar-coating or overplaying his role in my life.

I guess I don't know how it usually works, but if I'm angry at someone I'm not gonna pout and ignore them, I'm gonna be homest about it.
so here's a hint (no relation to the title):
if you ask me if I'm mad at you and I say "no," then I'm ~not~ mad at you.
persisting questions will only irritate me and there seems to be a pattern of my responses offending the people asking questions.

and about the title.
I had a happy meal for dinner.
the box says, "how many wumpa fruits can you find on this box? (hint: there are 16)"

::: posted by tinafish at 9:33 PM :::